Registration Will Close Thursday, March 3rd at Midnight!!
Here Are The Rules!
1. Entry fee of $30 to all cookers who wish to participate in winning one of the prizes listed below.
2. FREE COOKERS can enter, but will not be eligible to win any prize.
3. Competitors may enter more than one type of chili.
4. All competitors are responsible for purchasing their own ingredients.
5. All competitors are asked to prepare a minimum of FOUR GALLONS OF CHILI per entry.
6. Competitors are responsible for all of their cooking utensils, condiments, etc.
- Serving cups, plastic utensils, paper towels, serving gloves and hand sanitizers furnished by event staff.
7. All competitors MUST supply their own tent or canopy.
8. Serving chili begins at 11Am (3/5/22)
9. Competitors need to arrive by 9 AM to set up in their designated areas and must be ready by 11 AM. Anyone who arrives after 9:30 AM will not be allowed to enter the competition.
10. Chili can be prepared before arriving at the event. Be prepared to add your final touches and warm up your chili for serving.
11. There will be no electricity, you will need to have gas stoves/burners, sterno fuel, solar, wind power....
12. You are encouraged to decorate your designated area to personify your chili style.
13. We encourage good-spirited trash-talking with other competitors.
14. We reserve the right to make changes or alterations to the rules prior to the event. You will be made aware of these changes before 3/3/22.
Chili Cook-Off Awards
1st Place: $1,000 | Runner-up: $500 | People's Choice: $250 | Best Themed: Chamber Check
After registering, be sure to pay your entry fee using the button below or mail a check to:
103 E. Dozier St.
Marion, SC 29571